With more than 30 years of combined experience in critical sour operations, we are uniquely equipped to handle jobs like these affordably, effectively and safely. Given the delicate and potentially dangerous nature of sour gas wells, it is crucial to work with a company that prioritizes safety. Our team assesses wells to determine if levels of hydrogen sulphide are critical and can then take steps to ensure the safety of future drilling operations.
Our critical sour equipment consists of:
- GD-31MO Slickline. Suitable for extreme well-bore conditions including applications involving excessive levels of H2S and C02.
- Tandem-remote B.O.P. (NACE spec.)
- Remote B.O.P. accumulator (Elmar). Suitable for all application including off-shore operations.
- Stainless-steel 7/32” dia-form braided fishing line.
- Hydraulic crane. Sizes ranging up to 23-Ton for heavy duty braided-line fishing applications.
- Grease Injection.
- Flare stack equipment.
- Inconel/Incoloy down-hole equipment. We have a wide array of Inconel equipment including electronic recorders, no-go devices/darts, bomb-wells, tubing plugs, and pulling/setting tools.